- Learn to feel weightless in the water by balancing your body in the water.
- The final year physics undergraduates plan to study the crystallisation of protein solutions in weightless conditions.
- The ship will not go fast enough to get into orbit, but the pilot will be weightless for three minutes.
- Once in space, astronauts must adapt to microgravity, a nearly weightless environment.
- Her body slowly felt weightless and she landed softly on her hands and knees.
- She felt light, weightless, as if she were lying on a thick layer of foam.
- So far little is known of how the female body is affected by weightless conditions.
- Water's buoyancy makes a swimmer feel weightless and reduces stress on joints in the spine, hips and knees.
- She felt strangely weightless and ready to drift off with the next breeze.