1(concert/exhibition) muy concurrido(concert/exhibition) con mucho públicothe meeting was very well attended — asistió mucha gente a la reunión
- The function was very well attended and proved to be a very enjoyable social event.
- The chairman reported another successful year with well-attended meetings, successful garden party, summer outing and Christmas party.
- Councillors hope for another well-attended meeting.
- Many of the investors and journalists at the well-attended meeting had probably secretly been hoping for fireworks.
- Organizers said that these events were also well-attended.