1(ship/house) bien construido
- My body type is quite top heavy; I have a very well built upper body that has nothing really to do with the amount I exercise.
- He had once been a burly, well-built man who, she imagined, had worked every available hour of every day to ensure that his farm ran smoothly and profitably.
- A tall, well built man, his head held erect, he was walking very rapidly.
- Before he reached it though the door opened and a man came out, a tall, well built man with blonde hair.
- A tall, well-built man jumped down from the carriage and moved forward to greet Alicia, kissing her cheek before helping her up into the vehicle.
- It was nearly an hour before the tall, well built man finally emerged from the front door.