- Mr Barkman deserves his well-earned retirement and will be missed by those who had the pleasure of being in one of his classes.
- He was now free to indulge in some recreation and well-earned rest.
- The cairns you see along the way were once used for supporting the coffin while the bearers took a well-earned rest.
- Fishing boats were tied up last week as crews earned a well-earned rest after a long haul from the last decent break at Christmas.
- After running the house for more than 60 years, she deserves a well earned break.
- People with time to spare are desperately needed to help give parents and carers of disabled people some well-earned rest.
- Rather than putting his feet up for a well-earned rest following his tour, Peter brought fun and laughter to the hospice.
- Michael feels Karen deserves a well-earned break after the festive madness.
- While the donkeys may be taking a well-earned rest for this year, there will be no shortage of entertainment for all ages.
- Used to doing eight loads of washing a day, along with the cooking and cleaning, Sue will take a well-earned rest this Sunday.