- He had at his command, ready for instant service, a well-equipped army of 20,000 men.
- The campsite, Pointe St Gilles, is large and well-equipped.
- The imperial soldiers were well-equipped with modern guns while their enemies fought with swords.
- We cook up dinner later in the caravan's incredibly well-equipped kitchen, and eat it out at the picnic table in front of a watercolour sunset.
- The centre has a community cafe and a well-equipped training kitchen with facilities for the disabled.