1bien parecido dated
- Leon was popular and well favored.
- They soon picked him out as a lad who listened closely and remembered well; he was in those days well favoured, and pleasing in his behaviour.
- The star of the appellation is Roc des Combes, produced on a particularly well-favoured site on the Gironde itself.
- Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured.
- The Carlow clubs have been reasonably well favoured by the luck of the draw.
- The more ambitious and well favoured tend to become obtrusive, and, eventually, inevitably, an embarrassment to their masters.
- We live in one of the most well-favored parts of the world here and the abuse is unacceptable and very sad.