- They're responding to you because you're so clearly well-fed.
- Right now, we're sustaining life and making sure that people are well-fed.
- A well-fed child is energetic and ready to learn and play.
- Children with low birth weight have greater chances of growing obese when well-fed later.
- Fresh juice, homemade muesli, toast, eggs, coffee - it's no wonder I soon acquired the appearance of a sleek, well-fed cat.
- He was a well-fed man with a plump belly and thick arms and legs.
- When lives are saved in catastrophes, there follows the task of guaranteeing that survivors are kept warm, well-fed and provided with medical care.
- Children should be well-fed but never be overfed.
- Neither Europe nor America has ever been so wealthy, their citizens so well-fed, healthy, well-paid, secure from harm.
- I had to flatten myself against the wall to allow fully-laden groaning shopping trolleys, with well-fed pushers, make their way for the car park.
- In contrast, some residents of the French Quarter appear comfortable, well-fed and relaxed.
- A well-fed and entertained group makes for a happy bus ride.