1muy queridomuy gustado Latin America
- By all accounts, they are well-liked by the crews they work with, and behave decently when stopped for a word or an autograph by fans.
- He was very well-liked by all his colleagues and was a favourite with visitors.
- A popular and well-liked woman, Maureen was joined by a large group of family and friends for the special occasion.
- They may discover that they are not well-liked and find it very hard to fit in.
- A very popular and well liked chap, he was always full of the joys of living, and had a word for everybody.