- It's a beautiful film, well-made, superbly acted.
- The well-made film captures its target audience and amuses adults as well.
- Good restaurants have their own specialities, comfortable environment, heartfelt service and well-made dishes.
- Although the divergent styles will result in fans having a clear favorite between the two films, both are solid, well-made movies.
- I try to buy clothes that are well-made, durable, and that I can move in.
- Their hypothesis was quite simple: there is a mainstream audience for well-made films that have the power to inspire on important issues.
- When goods are well-made and durable, eventually markets are saturated.
- It's all a light-colored wood, solid and well-made.
- It sounds like it's well-made and interesting but perhaps it's something to save for a more positive moment.
- It's a heavy, stable, well-made platform capable of spitting out thousands of 230-grain projectiles without requiring repairs.
- It is not often that credit for a well-made Hindi film is given to the script writer.