In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bien calificadobien cualificado Spain
- This must be valid in an era where the competition to land highly skilled and well-qualified staff continues to intensify.
- He said it was important the company's key management staff and decision makers were located in the region and made use of well-qualified and experienced local people.
- The UK and Europe offer these companies a rich market funded by taxpayers in the form of their National Health Services and able and well-qualified staff.
- Day nursery care can only be of good quality with a high adult-child ratio of well-qualified staff with low staff turnover - which means offering attractive pay packages.
- The school has well-qualified, experienced, dedicated, loving and caring staff members.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.