1(company) de prestigio(company) de buen nombrehe is well thought of — está muy bien considerado / conceptuado
- It may be not well thought of but it's one of the best jobs I have had for feeling I have made a difference.
- He has a great attitude and he's very well thought of at Preston.
- It should be a great occasion for a man who's so well thought of in the game.
- He was well thought of by his colleagues and everyone is dumbstruck.
- If you go on a college campus today and try to recruit the best students out there, they are clearly not going to work for a company that is not well thought of and respected.
- It is very comforting to know that our service is so well thought of and that future generations are being spared the real problems our refuse would generate.