1(plan/argument) bien desarrollado(policy) bien planeado(policy) bien planificado
- I do think it's a lovely essay - well-thought-out, passionate and well-argued.
- It requires a well-thought-out strategy, not just a lot of technology and money.
- The public has confidence because the reforms are timely, sensible, and well-thought-out.
- We need this common sense, well-thought-out plan that is both affordable and doable.
- This part of the bill has been very well-thought-out and carefully drafted.