In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(plan/argument) bien desarrollado(policy) bien planeado(policy) bien planificado
- I do think it's a lovely essay - well-thought-out, passionate and well-argued.
- It requires a well-thought-out strategy, not just a lot of technology and money.
- The public has confidence because the reforms are timely, sensible, and well-thought-out.
- We need this common sense, well-thought-out plan that is both affordable and doable.
- This part of the bill has been very well-thought-out and carefully drafted.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.