1hombre lobo masculinelobizón masculine River Plate Peru
- He wanted to have a few vampires try shifting to werewolves in the battle.
- I knew the dangers that awaited any two werewolves who met on the full moon.
- It was a slow achievement but eventually the humans were stopped, and the werewolves shifted forms.
- He seemed like a werewolf, though she knew that werewolves were creatures of myth.
- There were things in the woods, like werewolves and other monsters and I would not risk it.
- I heard the pounding feet and paws of other wolves and werewolves coming towards the tree.
- There are no such things as vampires, or werewolves, or evil identical twins.
- We must also take Diane to determine whether our killer is a wolf or a werewolf.
- Pure blood was the term used for werewolves who had been born to werewolf parents.
- The film takes the myth of the werewolf and transplants it into a small-town community and carnage ensues.
- We've killed eight vampires, six werewolves, and had to outrun a pack of ghouls.
- The idea of taking werewolves and vampires and pitting them against each other seems like a novel idea.
- Because of their regenerative powers, simple wounds didn't matter much to werewolves.
- The grass had both footprints of the boy and werewolf but the werewolf was out of sight.
- As far back as anyone can remember, the werewolves and the vampires have always had a friendship.