1(unspecified object)cuestión feminine informalchisme masculine Mexico Spain informalcoso masculine Southern Cone informalvaina feminine Venezuela Peru Colombia informalthey brought coats and blankets and whatnot — trajeron abrigos y mantas y qué sé yo qué más informal
- While Justine prepared herself for action, I sipped meditatively on a drink containing 17 different herbs and whatnots guaranteed to detoxify my system.
- Perhaps that was what jaunted my serenity askew after the meal had ended, people going off to do their own things and whatnot.
- They can be found in reports, studies and other bureaucratic whatnots dating back decades that are gathering dust on City Hall shelves.
- And that could take awhile since I also have to buy furniture and whatnots and stuff.
- He pushed debris and whatnot off of the couch, lay his jacket down, and then set the girl atop it.
- Ranji David is Appu, Rashmi Kothari and 13 others join in to make up a dramatic interplay of laughs and guffaws, back talks and whatnots.
- His name may sound snooty and whatnot, but this guy is one of the coolest guys you'll find in this school.
- On the ticket wallets there were adverts for various, erm, things; shops and whatnot.
- Yes, I'd be somewhat shocked if my boyfriend told me he used the services of a prostitute to be tortured, nipple-clamped, weed on or whatnot.
- I don't understand the comings and goings of people depending on circumstances or differences or whatnot.
- For one thing, there are a lot of games that are geared towards what we would call female interests, like building things and whatnot.
- She made it so it's easy for me to tweak, and I'm sure I'll be fooling around with the colors and whatnot before long.
- When foreigners start to get really jittery about the war, they'll be trading in their euros, yen, rubles, and rupees and whatnots for solid, US dollars.
- I lived a rather tumultuous life targeting for money power wealth authority status name fame and whatnot.
- But there's some typical things you might expect with runoff areas and whatnot.
- I also unplugged it before I left the house; save myself some electricity and whatnot.
- We yakked about the Church in NZ and the French blowing up Greenpeace ships in Auckland Harbor and whatnot.
- Supersticious like i am sometimes and believe in faith and whatnots this is a bit spooky.
- In the country they dress it up with an anthropomorphic bedtime dolly, turning Cool Britannia into an Edwardian whatnot.
- They can keep the smarties and the M&M's and the pennies and whatnot.
2(piece of furniture)estantería feminine