1cosa femininecoso masculine South America informalchisme masculine Mexico Spain informalvaina feminine Venezuela Colombia Peru informal
- I'm sure one of us must know someone important on that lottery whatsit?
- I think if I married you for your money, I'd spend your 30,000 whatsits that afternoon and then realize it was all a big mistake.
- And what of the recently ended World Cup football whatsit?
- She wasn't good enough, quite frankly, but she was one of the active whatsits, there were other pressures behind her, and she caused an uproar.
- Do we still need such a thing in the era of consumer sovereignty and multi-channel, digital, interactive whatsits?
- The lads have worked their whatsits off and I believe we will get better.
- Here are three whatsits from different parts of the country.
- I struggled out, disturbing the lazy whatsits as little as possible, and yawned my way in the general direction of the unusual sounds.