1donde quiera que
- The spokesperson on defence suggested that a National Government would join its allies in war, without reservation, and wheresoever our commitment was called upon.
- By his will dated 8th June 1956 he appointed the Mother to be his executrix and bequeathed all his property whatsoever or wheresoever to her.
- What a contrast to the appalling policy of blindly deploying New Zealand servicemen and women, without reservation and when and wheresoever another country dictates, advocated by the National Party spokesperson.
- And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all.
- Allies that New Zealand should support, Power urged, ‘without reservation when and wheresoever our commitment is called on’.
- For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles and be gathered together.
- The EC Commission does not appear to have discretion as to whether or not at least to consider any merger, wheresoever it is concluded, that falls within the threshold criteria set out in the Regulation.
- In our relentless search to cover the twists and turns of the memory business, wheresoever it may lead us, a reader asked us whatever happened to SLDRAM.
- ‘National would support its close allies the Australia, the US and Britain ‘when and wheresoever our commitment is called upon’.
- Bless them, O Lord, and wheresoever they walk, grant them success in this, their honourable quest.
- If the Bible says in Matthew 6: 21, wheresoever your treasure is, there is your heart also.
- For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
- And let our hearts be stout, to wait out the long travail, to bear sorrows that may come, to impart our courage unto our sons wheresoever they may be.
- I devise and bequeth all of my estate wheresoever and whatsoever to my Trustees upon trust to sell call in and convert into money so much thereof as shall not consist of money - with the power of postponement.
- The court was held ‘before the lord king wheresoever he should be in England’.
- Without reservation we will support our close allies, Australia, the United States and Britain when and wheresoever our commitment is called upon