1(no matter which)there are several options, but whichever you choose … — hay varias opciones, pero elijas la que elijas / cualquiera que elijas …
2(the one, ones that)buy whichever is cheaper — compra el que sea más barato
- In whichever way you choose to help out, I'm sure that the tax benefit of giving is the last thing on your mind.
- Costs hidden in the seams of communist systems must be paid, whichever reform strategy is chosen.
- By whichever measure one chooses, Russell, who contemplated many universes, is a great mind.
- All you need do is open whichever book you choose, and it will speak to you and tell its stories.
- Officials are keen to point out that whichever design is selected will provide only a blueprint for whatever is finally built.
- So whichever side is unhappy with the verdict or the outcome, they will ask the jury to be polled.
- Once it goes outside that then it becomes the jurisdiction of whichever territorial waters it's in.
- Each has its advantages but whichever one the producer chooses is certain to alienate some section of the public.
- People who are willing to shout, wave signs, march and sing for whichever cause is being flouted at the time.
- He hadn't decided which film to make, he added, but whichever story he chose he'd cast me.
- The player who came first takes whichever of these she prefers and adds it to her hand, leaving the other for the runner-up.
- It is incorrect, however, to choose whichever analysis gives a more significant finding.
- Choose whichever suits you best after discussing your options with your GP or counsellor.
- Potential customers can get in touch via e-mail, phone, POST whichever the seller prefers.
- Maybe she had left me a clue for finding her, or maybe it was a mistake, but I intended to make use of it whichever was the case!
- Our call is to serve God in whichever way he has equipped us to do so.
- Body decoration is a primal and innate part of the human psyche, whichever way it chooses to express itself.
- They will wield whatever power is necessary to do it, undermine whichever country when it seems useful to do so.
- The Indian wars are all but over, and the West has been tamed, or destroyed, whichever you prefer.
- Every patient should be offered an outpatient appointment at Ashford or St Peter's, whichever they prefer.
1(no matter which)whichever party is in power — sea cual sea / cualquiera que sea el partido que esté en el poder
- whichever date you decide on, let me know well in advance — elija la fecha que elija, hágamelo saber con anticipación
2(any that)you can write about whichever subject you know best — puedes escribir sobre el tema que mejor conozcas, sea cual sea / fuere