- After that he just started whimpering and I began to feel sorry for him.
- As she drove to Wythenshawe Hospital, she says, Flynn started to have difficulty breathing and was whimpering in pain.
- They heard one last ear-piercing shriek and then the sound of the wolf whimpering as though it had been hurt.
- Janie was crying, whimpering in pain and the fact that she couldn't even try to bring her head back inside, such was her hurt.
- Yesterday John lay in Sulaimania emergency hospital, whimpering with pain.
- My head began to throb violently, making me want to whimper in pain.
- The man on the table whimpered at the sound of the metal hook, clattering to the floor.
- He whimpered, as the pain spread from his toes to his ankles and his arms to his barrel chest.
- Just then we heard the courthouse doors open and the sound of a dog whimpering.
- Alla said children whimpered in fear, and all around there was screaming and crying.
- Suddenly, she heard something that sounded like a child whimpering to her right.
- Gillian whimpers as the dull pain in her side turns into a sharp throbbing pain.
- One of them planted a punch into his stomach, causing the Doctor to sink to his knees, whimpering in pain.
- She was still whimpering with pain when we arrived but incredibly we were confronted with a pay and display car park!
- The little girl fell silent, whimpering in pain from the tight grip he had on her hair.
- His protests do sound like whimpering, but that said, damn, can he ever pen a tune.
- Afraid for the first time of the darkness, he began to whimper in fear.
- It would have been sort of amusing if I wasn't whimpering with pain and olfactory overload.
- She rushed over to the cradle where her infant daughter lay, whimpering in fear.
- ‘Right now all you do is try not to squint or whimper at the pain,’ he said as he began to walk behind her.
1decir gimoteandodecir lloriqueando
1quejido masculinehe took the beating without a whimper — aguantó la paliza sin un quejido / sin chistar