- The birds chirped happily and the horses whinnied freely.
- He heard the other horses whinnying in fright and shouting, as well as swearing in Elvish coming from the men.
- Over in the field on the hill, one of the horses whinnied quietly.
- Sometimes I can hear the horses whinnying, hooves clip-clopping up the street.
- Chilly winds softly tickled at the riders, and five horses whinnied to greet the new day.
- The horse whinnied when Arnold caught hold of its bridle and it reared up on its hind legs.
- The horse whinnied shrilly and tried to bolt, but Willy reined him in.
- All of a sudden she heard a horse whinnying and knew that it wasn't her imagination.
- They stared at each other for a few seconds before the horse whinnied loudly and started to canter towards her.
- The horse whinnied slightly at Damon, shaking his head almost as if he was happy to see him.
- Airily the horse whinnied at him, as if stating he was better.
- I have to say, I found it very satisfying to do, because you never get to use a horse whinnying in my normal line of work.
- Our horse whinnied with relief and found shelter under a tall, knarled oak tree.
- The horse whinnied as Keegan reached out from Rogul's arms and petted its nose happily.
- Cows swayed slowly in their sleep, a horse whinnied in its dream, and chickens bobbed up and down up in their nests atop rafters.
- As he stepped from his hut, his horse whinnied from the crude stable next to the house.
- Kel's horse whinnied and stamped, tossing her head to try to free up the reigns a little.
- While the horses whinnied and munched on the grass, the men relaxed.
- The horse whinnied at the sight of Caebwyn, forgetting the grass he was eating to trot as close as he could.
- He went out to his horse's stall where his horse stood whinnying to get out and stretch his legs.