In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1oro blanco masculine
- Ninety percent of the store's offerings are gilded in 22 to 23 karats or 12-karat white gold, according to Carroll.
- Also included in the staggering price is a key to the box, designed by exclusive jewellers Graffs of London, made of white gold and covered in 126 diamonds, which can be worn as a pendant.
- Materials such as 18-carat white gold, rhodium (a platinum) and platinum plating feature in the collection.
- Wedding bands are traditionally made of gold, white gold or platinum.
- Modern Indian women seem to be more fascinated by Platinum, white gold and silver than our grandmothers' passion for gold.
- The rings will be offered in yellow or white gold, with an optional diamond or ruby.
- But so great was the demand for ‘white metal’ jewellery that gold was mixed with other metals to make white gold.
- Adding nickel or Palladium turns yellow gold to white gold.
- Holding out her hand, Nadia showed her wedding ring - a simple piece in white gold - and her earrings and necklace, also of simple designs.
- The bottle is made of pure white gold, finest ruby crystal and finished with a diamond-encrusted wreath.
- A woman who wears mostly silver jewelry might prefer a platinum or white gold setting to coordinate with her existing accessories.
- The hilt was magnificent - silver and white gold interlocking like leafy vines around a steel base.
- Made of white gold and diamonds, the tiara is shaped like two bridges to fit across the bride's forehead.
- She wore no jewelry save the band of white gold on one of her fingers, a ring that once belonged to her mother.
- A brilliant cut diamond pendant, set in 18-carat white gold, is the elegant prize on offer for the best dressed woman on Thursday.
- Your first decision will be the type of material you want for your bands, which may be yellow gold, white gold, platinum, titanium, or even as unusual sounding a material as tungsten.
- Our varieties of bands in platinum, white gold and yellow gold will be the perfect setting for your customized jewel.
- Her preferred metals are white gold, bronze and silver.
- With the ever growing popularity of platinum rings, many couples are looking to shining silver and white gold as a cheaper substitute.
- The necklace was made out of white gold and at the bottom hung a tear.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.