1luz blanca feminine
- With a prism ordinary white light can be split into a spectrum that resembles a rainbow.
- The GSA of node 3 of Tradescantia cuttings is dependent on the fluence rate of white light.
- UV-B irradiation was performed either in the absence of other light sources or in the presence of white light.
- The white light split into different colours and each colour had been bent a different amount by the prism.
- Black deposits of mercuric sulphide were evident upon microscopic examination with white light.
- His father begins to explain that all the colours of the rainbow are contained within white light.
- The coloured rays of light entered this second prism and a single ray of white light emerged.