In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pulgón blanco masculinemosca blanca feminine
- In addition, oils disrupt feeding by insects such as flea beetles, whiteflies, and aphids without necessarily killing them.
- Yet those little bumps are indeed insects, related to aphids, whiteflies, and jumping plant lice.
- Mealybugs, aphids and whiteflies also eliminate honeydew, creating ideal conditions for sooty mold.
- Inspect your plants regularly for insects such as aphids, thrips, whiteflies, and other noxious pests, whether indoors or outdoors.
- The adults of most species feed on nectar and honeydew produced by aphids and other sucking insects like leafhoppers, whiteflies and mealybugs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.