1curruca zarcera feminine
- We have planted over 800 native trees along the embankment, creating a wonderful habitat for warblers such as whitethroat, garden warbler and blackcap, as well as linnets, once a common bird that seems to be disappearing.
- ‘Breeding numbers of species such as whitethroat are substantially lower in drier years, so further declines in trans-Saharan migrants might be expected with climate change,’ the authors wrote.
- Other reported species usually not seen during the British winter included willow warblers, garden warblers, reed warblers, and whitethroats.
- There are birds in the garden that are rarely seen in London, such as the common sandpiper, sedge warbler and lesser whitethroat, with smew and goosander on the lake in winter.
- Behind the glass all of London turned over uneasily in the dark hours before dawn, and angels took to wing in St John's Wood and Blackfriars as somewhere a whitethroat began to sing.