- From the ocean, choices include squid, whole red snapper, whiting and sardines, most of which usually look like they've just come from the fishmonger next door.
- Throughout a packed week of events, the Humber Seafood Group is also promoting red fish, whiting, and Greenland halibut.
- Their diet includes several fish species, such as anchovy, whiting and herring.
- Ann Kirk of the National Federation of Fish Fryers said: ‘Some fryers are moving over to other species - such as haddock, whiting, hake or plaice.’
- Experts want a total ban on cod, whiting and hake fishing in the Irish Sea, a measure that would affect about a fifth of the Irish fishing industry.
1(powder)blanco de España masculinealbayalde masculine
- Remove rust by rubbing the affected area with super fine steel wool or a raw potato that has been dipped in whiting.
- The inert material can be talc, whiting or fuller's earth available from your local hardware store while the solvent will vary based on the type of stain.
- For more serious stains, you may need to use a poultice - an absorbent compound, such as powdered whiting mixed with hydrogen peroxide - which will pull the stain out.
- Formulas have varied through the ages to include white lead, chalk, or whiting mixed with binders.
- Belgium is also an important producer of several industrial minerals, including limestone, dolomite, whiting, sodium sulfate, silica sand, and marble.