In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trigo integral masculine
- As to the bread, try the wholewheat chapatti, a thin patty baked on a griddle - very nice.
- Eat unrefined starches like wholemeal bread, brown rice and wholewheat pasta.
- Serve with wholewheat tortillas and garnish with cilantro.
- Compared to its refined counterpart, wholewheat pasta gives a slower, more sustained release of energy into the bloodstream, is higher in fibre and more nutritious too.
- I found some Western Sierra wholewheat pitta breads in the freezer.
- A toasty wholewheat base with no red sauce is topped with a mountain of garlicky mushrooms.
- Their delicate flavor was overpowered by wholewheat flour used in the batter.
- A special low fat diet isn't normally necessary, but it is important to eat a balanced diet that includes fruit and vegetables and wholewheat grains.
- Good sources include wholegrains (brown rice, wholemeal bread, wholewheat pasta), nuts, seeds and green leafy vegetables.
- Folic acid is also found in dark green vegetables, oranges, wholewheat breads and breakfast cereals.
- It is always made with light, white flour, rather than wholewheat flour, and the dough is slightly sweetened with sugar.
- There are days when I'll just have omelette for protein and toast - I seldom grill the eggs, but I do grill the wholewheat bread.
- At home, I promptly put on a pot of water with plenty of salt, and started boiling my wholewheat linguini which is not only fairly healthy, it has an amazing nutty flavor and a great texture.
- Zinc supplementation may reduce copper absorption, while various foods interfere with zinc absorption, including soya, cow's milk, iron supplements, wholewheat bread and bran.
- For instance, some people have trouble adapting to wholewheat pasta.
- If you like your peanut butter sandwich on white bread, with butter on each slice, your nutritional status is going to be lower than someone who skips the butter and goes wholewheat.
- Any wholewheat (or any other for that matter) pasta is fine, though fettuccine is my favourite.
- They've used wholewheat flour which gives it texture and a wholesome feel.
- Bread that contains wholewheat grains is harder for the gut to digest and supplies a more gradual release of energy, which is better for you than high-GI, eg white, bread.
- These breads will usually list wholewheat flour as the first ingredient.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.