1(no matter who)whomever you ask — a quienquiera que se lo preguntes
- How do we expect to be secure in our region unless we agree completely with everything said by whomever happens to be in power?
- Growers must always be allowed to do business with whomever they wish.
- I vote for whomever is closest to my personal goal and not to what a particular party or view holds dear.
- Most important, I had many friends there who offered to help and introduce us to whomever we wanted to meet.
- As a single man, he is entitled to see whomever he wants.
2(the one, ones who)I'll invite whomever I like — voy a invitar a quien (se) me dé la gana