1(articles)artículos de mimbre masculine
- Yemenis still practice traditional handicrafts such as silver and copperwork, dagger manufacturing, carpentry, boat building, pottery, weaving and dyeing, wickerwork, and leather tanning.
- A stretch of flowing water set aside for catching fish by the use of wickerwork or basketry traps attached to artificial structures placed on the bed of the river or stream.
- There will be exhibitors offering garden furniture, pots, wickerwork, gardening tools and implements old and new, wrought ironwork and various craft stalls.
- The display included paintings, embroidery, wickerwork, all types of souvenirs, items from wood, etc.
- Aristotle noted the principle on which the camera obscura depends, having observed how the round image of the sun passed undistorted through the angular interstices of wickerwork.