1(measurement)ancho masculineanchura femininewhat width is the cloth? — ¿qué ancho tiene la tela?
- Cubic measurements take all three dimensions into consideration - width, length and height.
- Veins can range in width from microscopic dimensions to many metres.
- The weights room was gutted and has been extended in width and length.
- Each floor offers ample space for individual designs, consisting of a long, open space of about 30m in length and 10m in width.
- The palace is a façade, which is fifty feet in height and a mere one-foot in width.
- However, a reduction in width reduces the cargo capacity and side slope operation.
- We have a small landmass, about 300 miles in length and 150 in width.
- Ditches are often absent, or only dug on one side, while metalling varies in width, depth and design.
- It is the only reserve in Bulgaria covering seawater territory - 8km in length and 500m in width.
- Typical blocks were fabricated to measurements of three feet in length and 1.5 feet in width and height.
- Davidson's current collection of bracelets, chokers and belts are made of black or reddish-brown strips of leather varying in width.
- The English spread collar is medium in width and has flared points.
- The stadium was four soccer fields in length and five in width and the stadiums were packed with people of all ages and races, cheering on a school.
- One stone approximately a foot in width and length and half a foot in height was thrown to the opposite side of the road around 20 metres away.
- New York is set up as a strong grid system, with blocks being equal in width and length throughout most of the city.
- A circular medallion, a finger's length in width, hung from a small gold chain around his neck.
- The ceiling was high but the tunnel-like place was narrow, perhaps four feet in width.
- The Backbone was a half-mile of barren limestone only fifty feet in width with nearly vertical sides and a few boulders and a few clumps of pines dotting its top.
- We walked a bit further until the huts started to get a bit larger in width and height.
- Mr Haggarty said it was hoped to expand the room, which is located on the ground floor of the hotel, by about 4ft in width and 8ft in length.
2(in swimming pool)ancho masculine
- None of them could see the lady and her foam baton, who, it transpired wasn't even swimming her widths.
- The interval cited is how long she has to swim the width, then rest before doing another.
- Each child swam as many widths as they could during ten minutes set aside from a swimming lesson.
- Nswam rarely, got in one side, swam a width and got out.