In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1visualización de información en una ventana o recuadro
- One Linux user's windowing interface need not look - or act - anything like anyone else's.
- To finish up our basic run-through of windowing, let's close your existing windows.
- My wife uses a monitor with a 12 ‘color screen, too small for any type of windowing software.’
- The standard for OpenGL is an open one, independent of hardware platforms, windowing systems and operating systems.
- The windowing diversity on Linux makes it easy to forget that other operating systems don't offer the freedom to choose in this area.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.