1(in UK)(de la Fuerza Aérea) teniente coronel masculine(en Argentina) vicecomodoro masculine
- should flying allowance be structured to encourage people to serve as a squadron leader or wing commander?
- General Bradley went on to serve as an instructor pilot, an operations officer, a fighter wing commander and a numbered air force commander.
- All group commanders report to the wing commander's office.
- Mr Boyack, 69, has worked for ex-service personnel and the local community since he retired from the RAF as a wing commander 15 years ago.
- Adrian Warburton was a wing commander who became one of the most highly decorated airmen of the war.