1servicio de teletipo masculine
- Forty-one is the mean age for newspaper and wire service reporters, forty-eight for those in television journalism.
- He's both a religious leader and a media mogul, owning both the Washington Times newspaper and the wire service United Press International.
- Here's the thing: as a wire service reporter, I am often called upon to dredge up a contact with whom I haven't spoken in a long time.
- Every wire service and news channel is reporting a different story.
- Sitting on the grass after one of the press conferences, a reporter from the Reuters wire service hurriedly started to organize his dispatch for the day.