In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1escuchas telefónicas feminine
- Until the proposals to change wiretapping and surveillance laws are made more specific, it is difficult to assess how damaging to civil liberties they will be.
- But even more controversial are sections that make subtle changes in the rules for wiretapping, surveillance, e-mail monitoring, financial investigation, and search and seizure.
- The use of so-called secure telephones presents almost no barrier to wiretapping, according to official US government documents.
- These tools enable the government to intercept far more information without a warrant - i.e. without probable cause - than traditional telephone wiretapping.
- Keep in mind that the report covers only wiretapping performed in criminal cases, and does not include wiretapping in national security cases.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.