1glicina feminineglicinia feminineflor de la pluma feminine Chile
- First, he planted a Japanese wisteria at the base of each pole.
- It is also a vigorous climber that can grow in sun or shade, although as with the wisteria it flowers best in full sun.
- She plants tender climbing vines such as wisteria and sweet peas so they can cling to the warm stone walls.
- The large pendulous flower clusters of the wisteria vine are quite appealing to butterflies in late spring.
- Even though Japanese principles and classic flowering trees and shrubs such as wisterias, magnolias and flowering cherries have been used, everything has been sourced locally.