1(made of wood)de maderathe Wooden Horse — el caballo de Troya
- The water kept rising and was reaching chest height, so she kicked down the wooden door, injuring her leg.
- However the door had a wooden board which could be shaken loose from the veranda.
- Around one corner was a thick wooden door with a barred window that begged inspection.
- At the base of the door there is a wooden deck that goes all the way around the building.
- To find it you follow a thin alley and stoop through an ancient wooden door, stepping into a dingy vestibule.
- Upon arrival my attention was directed to a wooden door on the western side of the building.
- Voices and footsteps were heard from outside the thick wooden doors that led to the dining room.
- Darleys is the restaurant in the rather grand old wooden house next door to Lilianfels hotel.
- The breakfast area has a vaulted wooden ceiling and double doors leading to the patio area.
- They broke in by prising open a wooden door panel and took two porcelain figurines.
- All manner of items were up for sale, including the good old fashioned wooden toys.
- We still have six wooden doors there that we bought two years ago to replace the hollow-core doors in the house.
- The Sawdust Club will have on display the wooden toys that they made over the last three months.
- Out the patio door, the wooden deck was high off the ground and made of light oak wood.
- Georgie came to a green wooden door, tapped lightly with his nails, quiet as a rat.
- For example, it stops wooden toys with hidden sharp nails being imported from China.
- The tranquillity was shattered as Dr Sentamu finally knocked on the West Door with a wooden staff.
- He had a toy, wooden sword in one hand and a piece of oozing vanilla cake in the other.
- Fire damage was confined to the door's wooden surround and floor boards.
- I follow the fairy lights along corridor until I come to a wooden front door with no number on it.
2(stiff)(expression/manner) rígido(smile) inexpresivoa wooden performance — una actuación acartonada
- She is portraying an animated character, which means she can be as wooden as you like and it doesn't matter.