1veta de la madera feminine
- In-mold decoration using plastic film is slowly migrating from automotive interiors, where it is used to mimic woodgrains and metallic surfaces, to vehicle exteriors, where it is beginning to offer an alternative to paint.
- Features include woodgrain double-glazed windows and doors throughout, mahogany internal doors and a mahogany staircase.
- Whether based on chalk or gesso, the aim was to apply sufficient layers to fill the woodgrain and other imperfections.
- I believe furniture should have a modernist philosophy and be completely free of fake looks such as printed woodgrains.
- He was rubbing his brow, contemplating the woodgrain on his coffee table and thinking, This can't be happening to me.
- When they filmed the miniseries there the crew came in and painted faux woodgrain all over, and if you look you can definitely tell.