1obra de arte feminine
- Imagine denouncing a work of art for the political views of its creator.
- It's a work of art appealing directly to the wallets of those who can afford the £60,000 price tag.
- Incredible works of art, these enormous paintings are an extraordinary sight.
- These works of art will then be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
- The question is, though, is this a viable way to value a work of art or any creative work?
- The archive holds some of the oldest and most precious works of art and treasure known to man.
- Each sketch is an individual work of art and represents a historically accurate reflection of a time past.
- The popular appeal of more private, intimate works of art remained strong into the beginning of the nineteenth century.
- The fine draperies and linens had been removed along with the fine works of art and small sculptures.
- The viewer is thus able to imagine the works of art in any number of contexts and arrangements.
- It is a reproduced miniature work of art with distinct aesthetic qualities.
- This gives the opportunity to all local artists to display their works of art.
- Mackenzie is incensed by wealthy patrons hiding works of art away in private collections.
- Many flawed artists have created great works of art.
- Images entered should be able to stand alone as a work of art and will be judged on their aesthetic values only.
- As such, they are prominent among the popular divinities represented in the works of art of the classical period.
- These are just some of the amazing works of art on display at the fourth year art gallery this spring in East Campus Hall.
- In their different ways the works of art on display all offer some variety of escapism.