In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1permiso de trabajo masculine
- He has a valid work permit and, he said, should have received his green card months ago.
- The plan was to overstay the visa, get a work permit and stay in America for good.
- Directors can get a five-year stay and a work permit, renewable and without having to leave the country.
- Currently, foreigners must apply for a work permit that is valid for one year, which may be renewed.
- If Congress gives the green light, millions of illegal aliens will receive a temporary work permit for three years.
- I think that Britain should allow Bulgarian people into the UK and allow them to have a work permit.
- They said he was visiting Britain to get a work permit to allow him to do charity work in Saudi Arabia, where he has been living recently.
- Under the Immigration Rules, in order to extend work permit employment, one must have originally obtained a work permit.
- He not only had to support himself but also hold the work permit he needed to avoid deportation or imprisonment.
- Already there is no primary immigration and the only legal way to get a work permit is through marriage or a family connection.
- She was granted a work permit as an adviser to Punjabi-speaking residents of north Manchester at a centre in Cheetham Hill.
- Emerton has signed a four year deal and he was granted a work permit at a special hearing yesterday.
- It seems that if you are in tight with the government, either you can buy a work permit, or they are given out like candy if it is the right project.
- However, if they get a work permit subsequently, they can upgrade their visas.
- Some are likely to have already been in Ireland on a work permit, others will have returned to their home countries.
- He got a work permit for Britain in 2001 and worked in a restaurant.
- Many of the people who attended have a work permit and residency status while others are still seeking their paper work.
- The broad eligibility criteria for obtaining a work permit are as follows.
- What you need to do right now is this: Go to your school guidance counselor and ask for a work permit.
- He was told he could apply for a work permit available to people from foreign countries with much-needed skills.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.