In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dibujo a escala masculinecroquis a escala masculine
- Perhaps limit the number of client meetings, reduce the amount of working drawings or, if the client is comfortable, remove one's self from construction observation.
- The architect prepares working drawings that establish in detail the requirements for the entire project, including electrical and mechanical systems.
- Many working drawings bear his notes about the exact profile of a molding or specifications for the hardware to be used.
- On view will be working drawings and models of the structures at their current stage of development, and documentation of correspondence between team members that will emphasize the collaborative nature of the projects.
- They were drawings of the claimant's sister company, the manufacturer of the safes, but they were not the working drawings.
- Sitting down and developing a schedule and working drawings for a building project is not nearly as interesting as coming up with a grand vision.
- Meet his delightful characters face to face through original wash drawings, working drawings, puppets, models and a full-scale set.
- The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art has added nine important wall drawings and structures and 16 working drawings by the conceptual artist Sol LeWitt to its permanent holdings.
- It states clearly what I will provide in design services and working drawings and how much each will cost.
- I never ceased to marvel at Bill's working drawings for his wonderful houses, usually one A2 sheet of tracing paper with all the plans, sections and elevations, plus a handwritten specification down one side in his decisive italic script.
- This solution can create full working drawings with detailed plans, layouts and CAD details.
- Believe me we have tried and have spent a lot of money on full working drawings for this building.
- Now he needed an architect to help him turn it into working drawings.
- Following joint discussions, the authority should submit to each undertaker details of the final design with working drawings and an outline programme.
- It should be pointed out that these are not working drawings but reference drawings retained by Adam's office.
- Each project is illuminated through photographs (mainly by Julius Shulman, foremost documentarian of the period), sketches and the occasional working drawing.
- For instance, very few working drawings of garden designs survive.
- However, the women often produced renderings and working drawings for furniture they did not design, and they painted none of the four or five known moon-over-water blue landscape panels.
- Upon issue of the preliminary co-ordination drawings two of our draughtsmen set to work to produce working drawings from the information presented.
- Choose a suitable size and style mantel, or design your own mantel making scaled working drawings (elevations and section views).
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.