In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1equipo de trabajo masculinegrupo de trabajo masculine
- A Government working party is recommending that the animal be given increased legal protection.
- However, it is understood the company may put off a decision until the working party releases its final report next month.
- We have talked to various groups and parents, and working parties will report back.
- Now a working party of parents and governors is hoping that freshly cooked foods will improve attendance.
- Other stimuli for legislation may come from pressure groups, individual MPs, reports of Royal Commissions, and recommendations from committees, working parties, or other expert bodies.
- However, issues such as capacity and availability management are left to steering committees and working groups, rather than being considered by the board.
- There are working groups and study groups still debating the issues.
- He is also involved in a number of government working groups on equality and education and is chairman of the National Commission for Black Staff in Further Education.
- A report of a joint working group of the royal colleges made that point abundantly clear in 1996.
- The students then were organised into working parties based on their particular interests.
- The working groups are due to report back in April.
- But no matter what the issue, the FSA runs to them and invites them to come on to one of its steering committees, working parties or contribute to a lengthy consultation process.
- The new Forum has set up three working parties to study planning policy, transport and sustainability, liaison and publicity, and social responsibilities, all with the object of coming up with new solutions.
- Further public meetings will follow, giving all fans the chance to discuss the working party's findings and recommendations.
- In response to the report, a working party has been established to consider the implementation of the recommendations.
- The members often ignore advice given by their officers and reject recommendations put forward by working groups set up to address problems and impose their own solutions.
- Recommendations about boundary levels are submitted from the subcommissions and working groups to the commission for approval.
- Set up a working party, including trade unions, staff, smokers, human resources, health and safety staff
- Meetings of ministers are prepared by national officials in the committees and working groups of the Council.
- The council will assemble a working party which will start organising the Christmas switch-on.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.