1compañero de trabajo masculinecompañera de trabajo feminine
- He enjoyed swimming and going to the gym, and was popular with workmates and his many friends.
- Get tickets produced to sell to your workmates, friends and neighbours.
- And she said they were all glad they had gone ahead - cheered on by friends, family and workmates.
- Arriving back at my desk, I discover I have a second workmate who will be sitting with Ben and myself.
- Raise the conference among your workmates and colleagues, and urge them to sign up for the conference.
- Her true identity is a secret from her new friends and workmates.
- It's fine to complain to your friends, workmates or perfect strangers.
- You've probably had rows with all sorts of people, from your own parents to workmates and friends.
- The group of staff will be supported by friends and workmates from Woodlands.
- When Mr Baker lost his footing and fell, it started running for a few seconds until a workmate pressed an emergency stop button.
- It was great for me because in addition to having lots of family and friends and workmates there to give me a cheer, the public really got behind me.
- People didn't just want to sign, they wanted copies to take away and use with their friends and workmates.
- Commitment to workmates and friends also acquires a diminished significance.
- Your victim could be the workmate with whom you shared a sandwich from your lunchbox.
- Tell your friends and workmates about it, and ask them to come.
- All his family, workmates, friends and neighbours celebrated his big night.
- Still, it was great to catch up with so many old friends and workmates.
- Family and friends, workmates and business contacts got together for a party at New Year.
- Isolate yourself from your workmates and friends, and you'll avoid this.
- I ask you, your friends, family and workmates to join us in doing that.