In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sesión de ejercicios femininesesión de gimnasia feminineto have a workout — hacer (una tanda de) ejercicios
- I do this drill daily in my workouts, and add extra time to work on it when my stroke feels low and slow.
- Many people today prefer to dance to shed off those extra kilos rather than doing boring workouts at the gym.
- Grant is an excellent athlete who showed quickness and range in off season workouts.
- One reader says that when she feels well enough, she'll do feverish workouts at the gym.
- In the meantime, they are taking training time in the pool, workouts in the gym, and bike trail rides.
- Make sure to try a few of the movements before adding unilateral training to your workouts.
- He might be able to overcome that this year because he has had full workouts during the off season.
- That's not all, for the young women will also learn aerobics, and have a chance for a workout at a gym.
- Still, I'm determined to lose it all again, hence the workouts at the gym.
- There are the ones who prefer a yoga workout or a skipping session to pep up for the day ahead.
- House says the newest research is in repairing muscles after workouts and events.
- His diligence in the film room and during off season workouts was hard to ignore.
- How can you use this science to make your gym workouts as effective as possible?
- The segmentation of gym workouts allows you to sneak in a few stretches at almost any time.
- Apart from your aerobic and weight training workout, make it a point to stretch regularly.
- In the end, I got a better workout from the Latin Aerobics than the Body Sculpt one.
- During the first two days, he wondered where all the fitness he had got from daily workouts in the gym had gone.
- Read on to find out how to create a weight-training workout geared to the novice lifter.
- The intensity of her cardio and weight workouts changes depending on how she feels.
- By now you will be impressed with the results of your workouts and training program.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.