1(travel) por todo el mundothey are famous worldwide — son mundialmente famosos
- Several thousand people worldwide claim to have had such close encounters, researchers say.
- The gallery can ship paintings worldwide, and you have the option to return any purchases within ten days.
- His balanced approach remains an inspiration to aspiring sportsmen worldwide.
- One could argue that a great deal of goodwill and generosity has been generated worldwide by the tsunami.
- It is estimated that the disorder affects as many as 2.5million people worldwide.
- Period drama is increasingly seen worldwide to be the area of British television expertise.
- There is a view that the internet will change the way business is conducted worldwide.
- Campaigners say the popular pub was known worldwide and want it reopened.
- He pointed out that their group is the major supplier worldwide for green and white film.
- It has already claimed the lives of scores of people worldwide and thousands have been affected.
- Remembrance Day is celebrated worldwide every year and mourns the loss of lives in war.
- Stunts filmed for the show have been connected to many copycat incidents worldwide.
- Cleaner air in cities is only a small part of reducing emissions worldwide.
- Countless surveys worldwide show that family companies tend to outperform.
- He is known in life sciences worldwide and I think this makes us a key player now.
- In total they have sold four million albums worldwide and notched up eight hit singles.
- The sea and waterways are the most widely used mode for transporting goods worldwide.
- Steve has published all the books himself and has sold more than 275,000 copies worldwide.
- Think of all the good that can be done with the resources now squandered on weapons worldwide.
- A toddler who battled an exceptionally rare form of cancer could give new hope to children worldwide.