1engranaje de tornillo sin fin masculine
- This pinion received its power through a set of extra heavy worm gears controlled by an open and cross belt, producing the reverse movement for tilting the saw in either direction.
- We don't have to use hydraulic motors or worm gear reduction drives.
- An electric motor drives the other input shaft via a worm gear that wraps around the planetary gearset.
- It features worm gears at both the left end of the rear hub and the right end of the front hub that are connected by rigid, rotating rods.
- In the click reel, the wooden screw acts as a continuous wedge turning the worm gear.