- No, we are concerned here with people who trust only in themselves and are never satisfied - the perennial worryguts, always grasping, always bemoaning their lot - those who fret if they can't get what they want.
- Adrian is a bit of a worryguts, and he's been having some humor-related problems.
- Sorry if I'm just being a worryguts and wasting anyone's time; any comments to put my mind at ease would be gratefully received.
- I'm probably being a bit or a worryguts for no good reason, but my spar now seems to have lost a bit of her appetite.
- Don't worry, we are all great worryguts where our furry friends are concerned… me as much as anyone.
- Babe is just a wannabe and a worryguts; I mean where's your sense of adventure woman?
- I can feel it in my bones that we're going to get some hard frost (or maybe I'm just a worryguts).