- Consequently, more elaborate beadwork, such necklaces, wristlets, anklets, aprons, vests, hats, and chest pieces, came to be associated with the status of a married man.
- All wore a loose black robe from neck to ground, with only a jade-studded belt and wristlet for decoration.
- He had wristlets on his arms, but otherwise they were unprotected.
- Bid adieu to dainty wristlets when you're hitting the trails, swimming laps or squeezing in a set at the gym.
- We bought the wristlets there, and pledged our best friendship forever.
- To Philip Glass's pulsating score for the film Mishima, the dancers, in slate-blue cut-offs and unitards, red wristlets, and a red circle drawn around one eye, shot through the light-infused landscape.