In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1escribible una sola vez
- A different, write-once storage location for the database greatly would improve the security of the system as well.
- Programmable CD-ROMs, in case you hadn't guessed, are write-once media, not rewritable.
- Over 20 billion optical discs - including ROM, write-once and rewritable CD and DVD discs - are produced each year, according to the two firms.
- Files or complete volumes can be quickly recovered from the write-once or rewritable disks.
- By using removable write-once media, the data protection takes place at the recording structure of the media or in the drive firmware.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.