1proteger contra escritura
- The user data area is divided into 64-byte blocks, and each block can be write-protected to prevent accidental deletion or alteration of data.
- This is a very small switch located on the side of the drive, which enables you to write-protect the drive, from the flick of a switch.
- When you lend your own disk to others, always write-protect your disk.
- Note: after you are done configuring the Linux router, write-protect the floppy disk you are using.
- In this way the disk can even be write-protected.