1(review) crítica feminine(review) reseña feminine(report) artículo masculine(report) reportaje masculine
- They were figuring that it would maybe sell a couple of thousand copies, but it got very strong write-ups in a couple of the New York newspapers and demand was high for it.
- And I suppose this is another talking point for journos to put in a write-up about the complex when it opens?
- The SJ Mercury News has a detailed write-up of the history and current use of the Lomo camera.
- Hadn't anyone noticed the lovely write-ups in the Ottawa Citizen and the Toronto Star?
- A popular feature of The Young Issue is ‘Shadow’, which allows a member of the editorial team to spend a day following someone in their job and produce a write-up on it for the site.
- I have nothing to say about the articles and write-ups published in MG under different heads as they are superb and fact-finding as usual.
- This month's write-up of top new products from 1999 displays some new technology.
- Even the press were kind, and I got great write-ups in Vogue, The Guardian, Drapers Record and the Independent.
- She said: ‘I got write-ups in the Guardian and The Telegraph which was rare because they never used to cover hockey much.’
- There's been quite a lot of commemorative write-ups in the local papers.
- Later, Bhabendrenath Saikia's Sandhyaraag also fuelled some inquisitiveness about serious cinema, which was genuinely reflected in a few write-ups in newspapers.
- It was mostly a blur, but expect a write-up and more thoughts on the event over the next few days.
- To my horror, in the subsequent band officer elections, I landed the job of reporter, which meant a weekly write-up in the local paper describing our half-time shows.
- This has been hailed as good news in the media but like other write-ups on the epidemic, this has been done from the terraces and not in the ring as should be the case.
- Possibly the best write-up of his masterful performance last night is here.
- The write-ups are a storehouse of information for future generations.
- When I read the write-ups about the contributors, I realised that The Capilano Review publishes career writers, working on novels and having already published well before exposure in the anthology.
- We got a good feed, too, and - the final icing on the cake - Arabella the food critic from Yorkshire Aspirational magazine came and promised to give the event a glowing write-up.
- Radio airplay, TV appearances, write-ups in newspapers and magazines, and sales of CDs and tapes become vital at this stage.
- Please, please send me write-ups or references to interesting articles etc.