In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1malhechor masculinemalhechora feminine
- I'm happier if we can use our understanding of criminal mechanisms to prevent cybercrime, not just penalize wrongdoers after the fact.
- Trading standards officers say they will prosecute anyone found to be selling such items to children and the wrongdoer could then end up with a criminal record and a day in court.
- If wrongdoings are uncovered, then the wrongdoers must be punished.
- On the other hand, we have to consider the interest of society at large in finding our wrongdoers and repressing crime.
- On the one hand, it is not clear why a jury should care how much charity a wrongdoer gives to third parties after the wrongdoer causes an injury to the plaintiff.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.