- Begone, and trouble us no more, for I and thy mistress are sore wroth with thee.
- But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king's commandment by his chamberlains: therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him.
- It was plain to see that all three members of the Zetarahn royal family, along with many of the guests, were now extremely wroth.
- If a woman comes to me and I feel her growing angry, then I can deduce that she is wroth with me, but I cannot deduce why.
- ‘I am no longer wroth with you,’ he said next, turning once more to face Egewe again.